2012年4月17日星期二

突然蛮想念我以前的姐妹们T_T

Babes miao, yun, hui ,kah seng, matthew, aireen, ivy, ashley, yan pei

Well,we have start our new life since we graduate,
i miss a lot the time that we all still together,
No matter sad or happiness:))

I know all of you have try to date me once and once again..
but i keep let you all disappointed once and once again..
sorry for that my dear babes..T.T

i want to fight for my future to getting a better life,
Who doesnt want it?!
Trust me, we still have time to meet each other,
Even old already we still are best friend and sister.
this is what we have promise before we leave our secondary school..

Hmmm..i cant image what we will change XD
but i sure that we will more appreciate our friendship..

I will never forget our memory,
Our SAMPAT GANG,
take care my dear babes and friend=D
By the way, keep in touch ya x))

UPDATED BY..FLORENCE :))

没有评论:

发表评论